Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Feels Like Football

Taking a break from the ole music bloggin'.

After three weeks of record high temperatures, when I walked out of my office for lunch this afternoon, I was delighted by the crisp breeze that greeted me.  Don't get me wrong, it's still hot as balls down here in sweet home Alabama, but as it does every year, that first fall breeze brings with it the pavlovian urge to get liquored up and watch gigantic men run headlong into one another.

I have no commentary this year.  I have no predictions.  I am just truly happy that tis the season once again.  I may not even make it to Auburn this year for a game, but rest assured I will find time to grill some burgers, drink some Evan Green Label, and watch some football.

War Eagle,
CHB '05

No comments:

Post a Comment