Friday, July 9, 2010

THE 30-DAY SONG CHALLENGE Day 02 - Your least favorite song

Day 02 - Your least favorite song

I'm a desk jockey from roughly 8am to roughly 4pm most Monday-Fridays. The on again, off again nature of my work leaves me with a lot of spare time in front of a computer. Now I guess, technically, I could use that time to study my maths or something and become...I don't know, good at my job? But in reality, mostly I just play on the internets.

Anyone in this same boat will probably agree with my selection for Least Favorite Song.

Don't you fucking hate that? Not only is it an annoying song, but it's such a tired meme. There is nothing worse than when your great aunt Lilly, or whoever, finally discovers email and hears about this new thing that all the kids are doing...in 2007! You open yet another one of her ridiculous "Obama is Nazi Muslim" chain letters only to find that you got Roll'd son! Getting pwned by a n00b with a Rick Roll in 2010 is embarrassing to a guy so jaded by the interwebs that he giggles at 2girls1cup! And it's also infuriating because it's such a shitty troll.

I actually just reread that last paragraph and I feel pretty nerdy right now...nerdy and l33t suckuhs!


No comments:

Post a Comment